- Anna Fox. Work Stations (1987-88)
- Anna Fox. Afterwards (1983-96)
- Anna Fox. 41 Hewitt Road (1996-99)
- Anna Fox. Friendly Fire (1989-94)
- Anna Fox. The Village. (1993)
- Anna Fox. Cockroach Diary (1996-99)
- Anna Fox. My mother's cupboards and my father's words. (1999)
- Anna Fox. Back to the Village (1999-2008)
- Anna Fox. Country Girls. (1996-2001)
- Anna Fox. Pictures of Linda. (1983-2015)
- Anna Fox. Notes from Home (2000-2003)
- Anna Fox. Resort 1 (2009-2011). Large-scale Exhibition Prints
- Anna Fox. Resort 1. Boxed Set (2009-11)
- Anna Fox. Resort 2. Boxed Set (2009-2011)
Anna Fox. Friendly Fire (1989-94)
The Hyman Collection includes a major group of exhibition prints from Fox's powerful series Friendly Fire.
These colour photographs document Paintball/weekend war games in the UK, predominantly around the M25 located in disused hospitals, army bases and farmland. Structured to resemble photojournalistic images, several of the photographs are printed large scale and so bear a closer relationship to history painting when exhibited.
Published in Warworks by Val Williams/Virago 1995.
Click here to view works