- Daniel Meadows. The Shop on Greame Street (1972)
- Daniel Meadows. Butlin's by the Sea (1972)
- Daniel Meadows. Living Like This, the 'Free Photographic Omnibus', 1973-74.
- Daniel Meadows. The Free Photographic Omnibus: Portraits (1973-1974)
- Daniel Meadows. National Portraits: Now and Then (1995-2000)
- Daniel Meadows. Decline in the Textile Industry, North-East Lancashire (1975-1980)
- Daniel Meadows. Welfare State International (1976-1983)
- Daniel Meadows. Nattering in Paradise (Suburbia) Kent, (1984-87)
- Daniel Meadows. Digital Stories. Selected films 2000-2007
Daniel Meadows. Digital Stories. Selected films 2000-2007
The Hyman Collection includes six of Daniel Meadows' digital stories, short stories that were included in his major exhibition, Daniel Meadows. Early Photographic Works. Digital stories are multimedia narratives, short and personal. Meadows first came across this empowering idea in 2000, during a research trip to the USA when he saw how, by using new digital tools and a scrapbook aesthetic, anyone can make movies. He likes the form because it is a considered narrative, rather than a responsive one.
The Digital Stories include:
Polyfoto running time 2mins, 23 secs.
The Shop on Greame Street running time 4 mins, 46 secs
The Bus running time 5 mins, 13 secs
For Stanley running time 5 mins, 28 secs
Stanley Replies running time 4 mins, 46 secs
Florence Alma Snoad running time 5 mins, 26 secs
The Hyman Collection is grateful to Daniel Meadows for his assistance in cataloguing these pictures.
British Photography / The Hyman Collection