- Anna Fox. Work Stations (1987-88)
- Anna Fox. Afterwards (1983-96)
- Anna Fox. 41 Hewitt Road (1996-99)
- Anna Fox. Friendly Fire (1989-94)
- Anna Fox. The Village. (1993)
- Anna Fox. Cockroach Diary (1996-99)
- Anna Fox. My mother's cupboards and my father's words. (1999)
- Anna Fox. Back to the Village (1999-2008)
- Anna Fox. Country Girls. (1996-2001)
- Anna Fox. Pictures of Linda. (1983-2008)
- Anna Fox. Notes from Home (2000-2003)
- Anna Fox. Resort 1 (2009-2011). Large-scale Exhibition Prints
- Anna Fox. Resort 1. Boxed Set (2009-11)
- Anna Fox. Resort 2. Boxed Set (2009-2011)
Anna Fox. Work Stations (1987-88)
The Hyman Collection includes the complete series of Anna Fox's Work Stations, as published in 1988. This series, more than any other, established the artist's reputation as one of the most exciting young British artists.
Colour photographs with text captions. A study of London office life in the late 80's, a critical observation of the highly competitive character of working life in Thatcher's Britain this work extends Fox's earlier interest in working with text and image.
Work Stations was commissioned by Camerawork and The Museum of London in 1987.
A book, Anna Fox. Work Stations, was published by Camerawork in 1988 with an essay by Sunil Gupta.
ISBN: 1 871103 00 2
Click here to view works
Anna Fox / British Photography / The Hyman Collection